GoAir is one of the domestic carriers in India which has been operational from 2005. It is a low-cost airline based in Mumbai and has an operational base from various Indian cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Kannur where they serve over to 35 destinations both domestic and international.
With a rising number of International Travellers, this seems to be a boon for flight providers to provide direct flight with budget price. GoAir is one of the budget airlines has the fleet to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Phuket International Airport. Phuket in Thailand is one of the beautiful places to visit where it is known for beaches and is one of the largest Islands in Thailand.
Phuket holds a very special place for GoAir as is the 1st international destination that GoAir launched in 2018. The entire management of GoAir spent dollars of time and energy to make this happen And Phuket has turned out to be very lucky for the company’s international business. Today, GoAir flies to 9 international destinations, this includes Kuwait, Maldives, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UAE and Thailand. In Thailand, they have direct flights from various Indian cities such as Bengaluru, New Delhi, Mumbai.
Folks travelling to Phuket can also access popular destinations like Krabi Island, Phi Phi Islands, Pattaya, Bangkok.
Tourists can visit non-stop flight from Bengaluru that departs at 02:30 and reaches Phuket International Airport (HKT) at 07:45 local time. The flight was on time, and the check-in time was also not difficult, it was handled smoothly which made it easy.
Being a budget airline, GoAir does not offer meals in flight, which the economy class passengers need to order for a meal. They offer free complimentary meals to Business Class passengers. Premium service offered by GoAir is called Go Business where you get greater legroom, meals, additional baggage allowance and priority boarding. Their frequent flyer programme is called Go Club which provides access to the lounge, free upgrade to Go Business etc.
GoAir tops On-time-performance chart in November 2019
● DGCA ranks GoAir number one 15th month in a row for On-time-performance for November 2019
● GoAir reported one of the highest load factors in November 2019
● GoAir flies 14.22 lakh passengers in November 2019
● GoAir started its operations in 2005. The first flight took off from Mumbai to Ahmedabad
● GoAir maintained best on-time-performance (OTP) for 15 months in a row
● Received four-out-of-four rating in the US-based APEX survey where 14 lakh passengers rated
GoAir for best overall in-flight experience, cabin service, seat comfort, cleanliness, and food &
● GoAir was voted as the number one airline in ‘Best Seat Comfort’ and ‘Best Cabin Service’
● GoAir was awarded ‘Asia’s Most Trusted Brand 2019’ by International Brand Consulting (IBC)
● GoAir added 12 aircrafts to its fleet, added 100+ flights, introduced 7 international and 4
domestic destinations the calendar year 2019
● GoAir has placed confirmed order of 144 Airbus A320neo aircraft