Sugar Beach is a 5* Hotel located in Mauritius. It offers an elegant and luxurious environment to stay where most of the rooms/suites are sea-facing. With this, you are in constant touch with nature.
The last blog, we covered the Stay experience at this 5* Hotel, this blog we will be covering Food Experience at Sugar Beach, A Sun Resort.
Sugar Beach has 3 restaurants and 4 bars to serve its guests. The food is inspired by taste around the world and you can find some amazing dishes served here with a smile.
1) Citronella’s beach lounge and bar: Experience a 360-degree turnaround at Citronella Beach Lounge. This upscale beach lounge has been re-invented with a fresh and dynamic offering. Open every day where Lunch is served from 12:30-15:00hrs and Dinner from 19:00-20:00hrs you can notice a new deck which boasts a bar, pizza station, comfortable lounges and a fire pit. You can get Spanish tapas, antipasti and delectable pizzas to fresh pastas and tasteful desserts. Guests here can enjoy dishes that suit their taste buds. Adjacent to the restaurant is the bar where serve aperitifs during lunch and dinner time.
2) Mon Plaisir: Mon Plaisir offers grand continental dishes which are often served Buffett style. There is also a live cooking station where you can notice it is quite sophisticated. Mon Plaisir is an open restaurant which offers continental breakfast, English buffet’s and themed dinner which makes guests take a culinary experience from around the world. It is situated near to the pool which makes it suitable for the family to have their food and spend the beautiful day at Sugar Beach. Continental Buffett is served from 4:00-7:00, followed by English breakfast from 7:00-10:30, this is then followed by late continental breakfast till 11:30. Dinner is served which is often themed and it starts from 19:00 to be served till 22:00hrs.
3) Buddha-Bar Beach: The famed Buddha-bar beach has made its way to Mauritius. This is a new restaurant here at Sugar beach hotel which offers drinks and food besides the beach. Offering their perfect cocktail accompanied by the famed Buddha Bar music which involves guests to enjoy the place with peace and tranquillity. Open from 10:00-02:00 hrs every day, they serve lunch from 12:30-15:00, snacks from 15:00-17:30 and dinner from 19:00-20:00hrs.
4) La Brasserie: A beautiful yet sophisticated bar located near Sugar Beach, La Brasserie offers some international beers on tap. It is a fabulous place to sit and relax noticing the beautiful waves of the ocean and sip a glass of your favourite cocktail. Guests here can enjoy sensational tropical cocktails or indulge in an aperitif or digestif, with an array of rums, whiskies, bourbons and even cigars on offer. You can also have lunch and high-tea offered here. La Brasserie is open from 06:00 until 00:00 every day.
5) Sports Bar: Open from 09:00-23:00hrs every day, a Sports bar is for sports fanatic guests. You have a table tennis table, a large screen televisions where you can enjoy a game while having a drink. This is situated near to the lush gardens which cater to Tennis enthusiasts, sports enthusiasts can not miss the latest happening in sports where you will be updated via large screen TV. Open from 09:00-23:00, the Sports bar is a place where you can meet your fellow sports enthusiasts over a drink.