See the only living coral reef in the continental United States on this 2-hour glass-bottomed boat trip from Key West! As you relax, you will see the reef under your feet, full of tropical fish, hard and soft corals, sponges, snails, jellyfish, anemones, crabs, lobsters, rays, sea turtles, nurse sharks and other marine life. Upgrade to the sunset cruise to enjoy a sunset with a glass of sparkling wine or a soft drink.Highlights
- All taxes, fuel and service charges included
- Several departures per day
- In touch with wild animals
- Family Friendly
- Experience the local wildlife at close range
- Informative, friendly and professional travel guideWhen in Key West you should not miss the opportunity to experience dramatic underwater views that are usually reserved for snorkelers and divers! On this glass-bottomed boat ride, you can see a variety of fish and other marine creatures through the clear glass bottom of the boat.Travel across the magical Great Barrier Reef, the only living coral reef in the continental US, and one of the biologically diverse marine ecosystems in the world. See the majestic Elkhorn Corals and the eerie brain corals, sturdy in appearance, yet fragile and endangered, and more than 300 species of fish and other marine life that swim around the reef to complete the colourful marine world.The ride on a boat with the glass bottom was pretty cool. First, they show some famous houses and explain the tour as they head to the high seas. Arriving there on the corals, we can see corals, plants, and fish under the ship. During the trip, your experienced captain and crew will tell you about the reef and show you some of the most interesting marine life. The ride on the glass bottom boat allows all passengers the simultaneous view. On this tour, you will be dazzled by the coral and marine life.