Orlando is synonymous with fun, having fun and amusement parks like you will not know anywhere else. We want to show you all the options you have to have fun in this fantastic American city. Are you joining us in this journey of vertigo?It is possible that when we hear about Orlando, the first thing that comes to mind is the image of the Disney characters. However, if you are a fan of amusement parks, get ready, because in this city there are many.
The best amusement parks in Orlando!
MacroTraveller recommends you to rent a car. Although you can use public transport for some of the parks, it is more complicated, you will lose more time, and it is possible that your schedules do not allow you to enjoy the park you visit thoroughly.
Rental cars in Florida are cheap, and fuel is reasonable too. What better than to take advantage of it and enjoy the most of your stay? We begin our journey.
- Disney’s Magic KingdomAlthough Orlando is much more, I could not start the list any other way than talking about the Disney parks, for its magic, its originality and of course, its fame. It opened in 1971 and its popularity, far from shrinking, has been increasing. It is the best known, the classic, the Disney Park of always.
It is not considered an infamous amusement park, since it is aimed at children, but is visited and loved by children and also by adults.
It also belongs to the Disney factory and is dedicated to a multicultural world, because it specializes its space to know and live in other countries. You can walk through regions of different cultures, ride in thematic tractions dedicated to these nations and eat dishes from different places.
In it, you will find some attractions are infarct, because this park is more dedicated to adults, although it is also ideal to visit with children.
- Universal StudiosWho does not want to immerse themselves in the recording of a Hollywood movie? Or see how special effects are made and everything that leaves us speechless in the film? Well, this is your chance to discover it! In this park, you will live unique experiences that will make you feel like a real Hollywood artist.
- Disney’s the Animal Kingdom
This is a park that fascinates children and adults. It is a kind of safari in which to see animals in freedom, but always counting on the landscapes full of inspiration and magic created by Disney.
- SeaworldDespite what many believe, this park does not belong to Disney, although it is no less spectacular. It is one of the best known in Florida and also the most desired. To visit, you cannot forget your swimsuit because without it you will not be anything here.
You will see dozens of spectacles with killer whales and dolphins, you can go for slides, roller coasters and endless attractions in which you will enjoy, but all with water.
- Harry Potter WorldWho did not dream of being a little wizard in the Harry Potter style? Now you can live an exciting adventure in the park dedicated to the little magician and called “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.”
If you are looking for a place where magic exists and in which to relive one of the best sagas in history, this is the place you are looking for. You will visit the castle, the village of Hogsmeade and you can enjoy many attractions of Diagon Alley.
- Islands of Adventure Theme Park
This is without a doubt “The Park.” In it, you can experience together what you would experience in all the other parks individually. You can learn magic in a school, live with dinosaurs, ride the most dizzying roller coasters, cross with apes or enter the world of superheroes.It is one of the most famous parks in the city and also one of the most desired by adventurers. You cannot lose this!
“Do not sleep to rest, sleep to dream. Because dreams are to be fulfilled.” -Walt Disney-
These are just the most famous parks in Orlando, but there are even more in the city, from water parks to roller coasters. If you are looking for adventure and fun, do not hesitate, Orlando is the city of the trip of your dreams.