3M electrostatic air conditioner filter for improved air quality enters Indian market to stall respiratory disorders. 3M’s new electrostatic air conditioner filters to control respiratory diseases. The Filtrete which is a 3-in-1 technology pulls in and traps unwanted particles allowing cleaner air to flow throughout the home. The American Lung Association (ALA) is the health partner of 3M AC filters to achieve its mission of saving lives by preventing lung disease.
This filter has clinically experimented for 83% removal rate of particulate matter in one hour of use. It is especially critical for toddlers, babies, young children, elderly and people suffering from respiratory infections to have clean air inside homes.
3M’s Filtrete Electrostatic Air Conditioner filter is uniquely designed and technologically suited to improve indoor air quality significantly. Here are the reasons why:
It pulls microparticles in, ambushes unwanted particles and delivers clean air throughout the home. Easy and simple to use: Fits into the current split AC. Let’s your AC to simultaneously clean and cool the air. Produced by Filtrete Filter media which is less than 15% fiber enabling it to clean your air while maintaining optimal air flow. Highly affordable compared to other carbon and HEPA filters and devices.
Key features of Electrostatic Air Conditioner Filter:
- Designed with Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to pull in and trap unwanted air particles while letting clean air flow through.
- Compatible with most wall-mounted air conditioner models.
- Captures large particles like pollen, human skin/hair, road dust and pet dander.
- Captures MicroParticles like PM2.5 (Particulate Matter of diameter <2.5μm), household dust, smoke particles, chemical fumes and bacteria.
- Purifies your air for up to 3 months depending on air quality inside your home.
How to Use 3M’s Electrostatic Air Conditioner Filter:
- Open the front cover of your wall mounted AC. Remove and clean the current filtering screen.
- Place the 3M filters vertically onto the center of the screens allowing gaps on each side.
- Use the double-faced adhesive tape to attach the top of the filter to the screen and fold the bottom behind the screen.
- Install the screen with 3M filters back into the air conditioner.
The company has tied up with Housejoy in to make units available in select cities of Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad with a free installation for a limited time. You can buy it online too!
Wanna Try. Buy it from Amazon.IN (LINK)