- Alaskan Crab from Aleutian Islands (King Alaskan Crab (lettuce heart/ Dressing/ lemon wedges/ baby tomatoes/ sliced cucumber)
- White and green Asparagus from Peru
- Specially crafted handmade Artisan cheese from Kodaikanal and Pondicherry
- Fresh Lobster, Scampi, Oyster from the coast of Mangalore and Kanyakumari
- Edible flowers from the farms at Mysore
- Salmon from Norway
- Lamb chops from New Zealand
- Chocolates from Belgium
- Seasonal Mangoes
- Sushi grade fish from Japan
Signature Dishes of the Brunch:
Chicken Donne Biryani: The style of Biryani originated in Karnataka, famous especially in Military hotels across Bangalore. Flavorful Chicken and rice cooked in Green Masala.
Luckhnowi Subz Dum Biryani: Whole Garam masala flavored long grain Basmati rice pressure cooked in traditional dum style, along with mixed vegetables.
LIVE STATION SPECIAL
Kadaknath Chicken (Desi Citi wala Kadaknath with Roti)
Kadaknath is one of the rarest poultry breed of India which is native to Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh. Also known as Kali Masi! It is also available in some parts on Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh. Due to its distinctive black color, Low-fat content and high protein content it is in much demand. Conrad Bengaluru we source this chicken from a sustainable, free-range farmhouse in Maharashtra and prepare a flavorful but simple home-style curry with hand pounded masalas, cooked in Pressure cooker.
Railway Mutton Curry: British Raj colonial-era dish that was served on 1st class long distance trains. Railway Mutton curry is a toned down version of the classic mutton curry (Manghor Jhol), with coconut milk diluting the spices and served with rice, bread or dinner rolls. Vinegar was added to the mix of mutton and potatoes to increase the durability of the meat during long journeys. Coconut milk, tamarind and curry leaves were used in the recipe followed in Southern Railways.
Nadan style Meen Pollichathu: Dish originating from the Local Toddy shops of Kerala, specifically from the region of Backwaters of Kuttanad. Fresh fish is smeared in masala, wrapped in banana leaf and grilled on tawa.
Daab Chingri: Delicacy from Bengali cuisine. Prawns cooked and served in a Tender coconut and flavored in the home ground mixture of Kashundi Mustard paste.
Assamese Aloo Pitika: Classic Assamese dish of Mashed potatoes mixed with spices and mustard oil.
Vegetable Nilgiri Korma: Mixed vegetables cooked in Green Masala
Paneer tikka Masala: Cottage cheese cooked in Clay pot oven and poached in Rich tomato onion gravy.
Govind Gatta Curry: Dish belongs to the Marwari cuisine of Rajasthan. This vegetarian delicacy of Stuffed Gram flower dumplings poached in Tempered yogurt Kadi is best paired with roti or rice.
- Chocolate-based mocktails and cocktails
- Berry based mocktails & cocktails
- Summer coolers
And Some Signature Dishes include:
- Rajasthani Aate ka Murgh- Whole Chicken marinated in Home ground Rajasthani mix of spices, wrapped in whole wheat pastry and cooked in clay pot oven.
- Braised Lamb Shoulder in Merlot wine, served with Peruvian Asparagus and roasted root vegetables
- Grilled New Zealand lamb chops with house salad
- Grilled Malabari Scampi and Lobster with house salad
- Poached Alaskan Crab with Pommery mustard cream
- Norwegian Salmon Gravlax with Pickled vegetables
- Artisan Dim sums and chicken Bao
- Dal Bhati Churma from Sonaram Maharajji
- Singaporean Laksa Soup with Condiments
- Artisan Sushi from MIKUSU
- Home Cured Duck Pastrami Salad, Granny Smith, and Rucola bursts.
Live- On the wooden table: Live- Vietnamese Rice paper roll Counter!
Shaken Caesar salad counter: Live- Smoked House-cured Salmon station!
The brunch is priced at:
INR 2400 ++ per person (non-alcoholic)
INR 3200 ++ per person inclusive of alcohol.
The passionate team at Conrad Bengaluru looks forward to welcoming you Every Sunday from 12.30 to 4 pm, call 080 2214 4444!
Conrad Bengaluru: 25/3, Kensington Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, India 560008